You know what i really Love??? I mean really Hate?

ARTIKEL FYP
Memuat artikel random...

lihat juga


You know what i really Love??? I mean really Hate?

Those stupid fucking commercials on TV where people actually give new cars as Christmas presents! In whose world is that. They make me sick. Half this nation is outta work and these fucking assholes actually are trying to suggest that you give a new car as a Christmas present! Whats wrong here? Are they rubbing it in, that some people actually do this...?
You bet your sweet ass they're rubbing it in!

Oh, by the way, this picture has nothing to do with that. The picture above is just another example of the High Fashion (money) World's ripping off the Biker culture. Again.
Oh wait a minute... so they are related.


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul You know what i really Love??? I mean really Hate?,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Anda sedang membaca artikel You know what i really Love??? I mean really Hate? dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah http://kekakimenulis.blogspot.com/2010/12/you-know-what-i-really-love-i-mean.html Artikel yang anda cari Lainnya ,You know what i really Love??? I mean really Hate? xxx .

0 Response to "You know what i really Love??? I mean really Hate?"

Post a Comment